Old December 1st 06, 10:15 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default an ontopic post about code

John Smith wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...
do it because I'm already in a high stress job and he's cheap
entertainment.

73

Steve, K4YZ

If you are NOT SC, you are his brother... indeed the
glitch/mis-configuration/error or settings which have been introduced
into your news reader/poster is a dead giveaway!

Nope.

The IP Address and servers are complete proof that I do NOT share
any annonymous character's "address".

Perhaps your "high stress" job leads you to commit such mistakes? You
really should look into getting some help with that "little problem" of
yours, they have done wonders with new medications, yanno? grin

Sounds like Lennie, to me....

Steve, K4YZ