Old December 1st 06, 12:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Dale Dale is offline

Default Stancor 69 and Echophone EC-3 Info Needed

On 30 Nov 2006 06:06:24 -0800, " wrote:

Dale You can find this at "nostalgia air " Pretty good photos and schematic..
I am also looking for 2 tuning knobs ,,,GL W4PQW

Thanks. I hope we both get the knobs we need. There should be some
out there.

In a Google search I found a page mentioning a Stancor 69 user by call
sign. Would it be out of line for me to look up his/her name and address
and send a note asking for possible info?

Thanks again,
Dale