Old December 1st 06, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.swap
Ralph Ralph is offline

Default kookathon

"Radiosrfun" wrote in message
"Radiosrfun" wrote in message
"R. Scott" wrote in message
Do Like I did, Put SC on ignore.

He obviously wants to drive everyone from Ham Radio. He has a Bile
taste in his mouth from a bad experiance so he now wishes everyone to
have a bad experiance. He will not rest till he drives everyone from
Ham Radio. So I ignore him as he no longer provides value for my reading
time.

Its the old Crusty Crumudgeons like him that drive the new people away.

Rick Scott W7PSK

He isn't driving "me" away from ham. People like him - come and go every
day in my life. I look past them.
I just wish "others" in "here" did that! His posts are ruining "these"
newsgroups.

And for what it is worth, I've been an Extra for about 12 years now. No
one yet - knows what SC is/was! He's never said, that "I" know of. Though
I have my "Extra" - I kept my "Novice" call sign.

That is "ok", you can keep any "call" sign you want. "Nobody" cares.
Why all the quotation marks?????