Old December 1st 06, 09:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 30 Nov 2006 03:44:57 -0800,
On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 14:02:34 -0500,
wrote:
repsosting a few reiminder of robeson lack of honesty

Uhhhhh...Morkie...?!?!?

YOU keep readdressing these posts to non-related NG's

So, YES, you are the spammer that you have been accused of.

steve you have "spamed" the ng with 1000's of posts that are noithing
more than you typing somelike more markie mularke

I don't dig out new NG's to crosspost your crap to, Morkie.

I even do my best to make sure I cut out all other NG's from these
posts, including the CAP NG and all the REC. RADIO posts, with very
narrow exceptions.

And Morkie...Stop posting Mularkie and no one can respond by saying
it's just more of it.....

Steve, K4YZ