Old December 1st 06, 11:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default A Wakeup Call for Morkie

an old friend wrote:
I count about 100 posts In RRAP by Robeson in that time

Which is still less than a third of yours, Morkie.

all focused on defending his lies

What lies?

He insists that the Army lied to him and flasely stated that one of it
brigades never existed the 214th FA

I never said the Army lied to me, Morkie.

A civilian clerk made a mistake. Unlike you, I don't call every
mistake a "lie".

that the army lied to him and sated the 47th Feild hosiptal in it
various names over the years never existed

I never said the 47th Field Hospital never existed.

I said your "47th CSB (Provisional) never existed, and indeed, even
links YOU have provided have substantiated that claim.

To this date you've not provided ONE IOTA of a valid tour of duty
in the Armed Forces as either an Officer or as an Enlisted.

that these units do not exist disppite thousands of hits when you
google them

defending the lie he would even KNOW wether I served in the US Army. I
did not right now I am not happy about but EARNED my right to #####
about the Army

Any #####ing that you do is no doubt due to them not accomodating a
lazy, ner-do-well deviate such as yourself.

he insists on mantina his lie that my Father is a rapist,attacking in
the bargain A Keroean war vet

You are the one who said your father had forced himself on your
mother, not me.

And where was the Keroean war fought?

I don't find a place called Keroea...

he insists dsipte being offered proof otherwsie, that my wife is male
not female

All you have offered is a call-forwarded number to one of YOUR sock
puppets, Morkie...In other words, you've offered NOTING.

and his year of lies about are somehow my fault

What lies?

my only offensanse against Robeson has been to defend myself form years
of abuse and harrassment

Then tell your "wife" to stop abusing and harrassing you.

I haven't. I just rub YOUR nose in YOUR droppings, Morkie...

Robeson will give up this level of #### he can't mainatin it

The level of #### is yours, Morkie

he is clearly afaid that someone at CAP will see what abusive and unfit
officer he is which is why this stuff gets posted there too

Morkie, people from CAP have ALREADY SEEN YOUR POSTS.

They asked me "what's this all about".

I showed them your "I am a colonel" posts.

They've read your profanity and admissions of sexual deviance.

They have read your "Yes, I lie and I will lie when it suits me to
do so" posts

They have read your admissions to being investigated for child
molestation and elder abuse.

They've seen your posts admitting to making the posts to the
alt.cap site only because you saw my reference to CAP on my QRZ bio and
your expectation that by trying to intimidate me by threatening my CAP
membership I'll not reposnd to your RRAP posts.

So you go right ahead and keep crossposting to the alt.military.cap
site if you want to, but they already HAVE YOUR NUMBER.

I keep your posts about how you crosspost to the CAP site (such as
this one here) for the purpose of trying to intimidate me on disk.

They are also keenly aware that I do not post in this forum in
such a way as to appear as to be representing CAP. That in and of
itself established YOUR stalking and intimidation by trying to involved
CAP in a non-CAP issue.

You are your own worst enemy, Morkie. Your own words and deeds
have undermined any "argument" you ever had.

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ