Old February 20th 04, 09:43 PM
Mike Andrews

AO KD5FXT wrote:
Did anybody else get this....?? Hoax?

Dear eBay User,
During our regular update and verification of the accounts, we couldn't verify
your current information. Either your information has changed or it is
incomplete.
Please update and verify your information by clicking here and signing into
your account. If the account information is not updated to current information
within 5 days then, your access to bid, buy or sell on eBay will be restricted.

The headers will tell the tale. Please post complete headers, including
_all_ the "Received" headers, or send them to me. I run the mailfilters
for a large state government agency in the US midwest; this sort of
thing is meat and drink to me.

--
Exodus will never disconnect a spammer. By the time the complaints reach
a level adequate to persuade them, the small-arms fire will prevent their