Old December 1st 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap
tools tools is offline

Default POLL ABOUT CODE

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"tools" wrote in :

If code is eliminated from US requirements, will you quit amateur radio?
If not, why not? If yes, why not leave now?

No one is going to quit amateur radio because the code requirement was
eliminated, maybe a couple might. It's the retards that will flood the
bands afterwards that are going to drive good hams out of ham radio.

We already have one CB service, we don't need two.

SC Radio and
the world will be far better when you leave.