Old December 1st 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Bob is offline

Default AM recption notes.

wrote:
The
home.worldnet.att.net/~wa1sov/technical/sync_det.html
page is no longer up, but Peter C. McNulty, WA1SOV, offered an
additional
OpAmp fitler design that was reported to allow the AD607 to fully
reject
unwanted signals via I and Q difference and summing. I don;t have my
printed
copy in front of me so I can't relate the math.

Hi Terry -

Since you have a hard copy, this may not help that much, but perhaps in
the future or for other items that were at this site that you don't
have a copy of:

There is a website that has archived versions of many websites. It is
called the Internet Archive Way Back Machine, and is located at:

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

You put in the address of the site and if it has versions of it (in
this case it has several) they are displayed for selection.

This can help on sites that are active as well. If you want to see
something that is no longer there or see the previous version of
something that has changed, it will sometimes be there in the archive.

Maybe this is something you already know, but if so, maybe it will be
helpful to somebody else reading the thread...

Bob