Old December 1st 06, 11:41 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Joseph Fenn Joseph Fenn is offline

Default FS: UHF Radios HH & RF parts

So what do you have. If you have an AZDEN PCS9000 or even the
mike coord with the 12 pin mike connector cord I would like one
of those.
Joe

* Ham KH6JF AARS/MARS ABM6JF QCWA WW2 VET WD RADIO SYSTEM*
* Army MARS PRECEDED by AARS (Army Amateur Radio System) *
* Hi State ARMY MARS COORDINATOR *

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006, Bill Jeffrey wrote:

Mitch -

So if they are for sale, what is the price?
If you are asking for "best offer", then it is an auction.

Bill

IRAD wrote:

I have the following for sale, not auction. All Radios are working unless
stated.
Mitch