Old December 2nd 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] nyscan@gmail.com is offline

Default 1st Responder Wireless

1st Responder Wireless News, a subsidiary company of 1st Responder
News, is considered the leader in the emergency notification industry,
sending incident alerts to pagers, cell phones, PDAs and e-mails.

1st Responder Wireless News (1RWN), already very active, and recognized
by most media outlets and Public Safety Officials as the "Industry
Leader" in most of the East Coast States, is actively looking for News
Correspondents to become active as Incident Dispatchers for your area.

1RWN has recently gone live with a new DISPATCHER REWARDS PROGRAM, the
most rewarding incentive program in the industry, which will allow our
Dispatchers to log into an online store and buy products ranging from
cameras to computers to digital scanners to a subscription to our 1st
Responder Newspaper to paid membership into one of our 1st Responder
Radio Network affiliates (buff groups with 2-way radio coverage and/or
photography groups in Long Island, MA, MD, NJ, NYC, PA and VA with more
expected soon...), and so much more from over 100+ prizes, by using
points earned by being active on our system! EVERY Dispatcher on our
system will now reap rewards for their hard work, dedication and
loyalty!

We are now active in AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN,
KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MO, MS, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC,
TN, TX, VA, VI, VT, WA, WV and Canada. 1RWN has already acquired many
well known Paging Notification Services including TAC-9 Paging, East
Coast Paging, Ohio Fire News, Maryland Fire Network, Virginia Fire Net,
Toronto Fire Net, Metro Fire Paging and the National Incident News
Network (NINN), with several additional under final negotiations. This
is a very exciting time to become involved.

1RWN sends instant notifications for any newsworthy Police, Fire,
Rescue, Traffic, Weather and Breaking News event within our coverage
areas, to pagers, e-mail, cell phones, PDAs and to our online streaming
tickers. The vast majority of our Dispatch Staff is comprised of
Volunteer and Career Firefighters, Police/Sheriff Officers, Haz-Mat &
Rescue Technicians, 911/ALS/Medevac Dispatchers, ALS, BLS & OEM
Personnel and Skywarn Spotters, on local, county, state and federal
levels.

1RWN has the industry's MOST COMPREHENSIVE Customer Interface selection
process which allows our Subscribers to select EXACTLY what information
they want to receive, from what areas and to what devices. In other
words, you can select to receive JUST building collapse incidents in
Yonkers to be sent to your cell phone, with bridge closures in
Philadelphia being sent to your pager. You are no longer restricted to
receiving ALL alerts from a region, now YOU decide what you receive
from the average 16,000 monthly alerts sent from any of the areas we
cover - 37 States, Washington DC, or Canada!

If you are interested, or would like more information, please check out
the website at www.1RWN.com