Old December 2nd 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
X-rated Vermonter X-rated Vermonter is offline

Default Classic Computer for a Ham Shack

On 28 Nov 2006 07:25:10 -0800, "Alex" wrote:

Hey Guys,

I'm a new ham radio operator, but I've been working with computers for
most of my life. I'm now in the process of setting-up my first 'ham
shack', and instead of going with the latest and greatest, I hope to
employee several classic computers to help me along. I have quite a
collection in my closet I plan on pulling out, but I'd like opinions of
others on what they would use in such a situation.

Sounds like a bad idea. Instead of "Slow Code", you will be "Slow
Baud".