Old December 2nd 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Rayburn Rayburn is offline

Default CW IS ham radio. bull****

I learned CW.....Got really good at it and wound up at almost 30
wpm......Then got bored and havent used it in ten years. I have no use for
it anymore whatsoever!

I dont care if they ban it or not....I could care less. As an Extra class op
with 38 years as a ham I do what I want when I want to.
wrote in message
On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 01:41:37 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

But you people that want to rid the service of the code requirement, fail
to see the value.

Indeed I fail to se what value I have for the time I have wasteed
morse code
Sure have to learn CW make take a little time, but once
you learn it and you it, you'll develope a better appreciation for what it
means to be a ham, and our history.

nope I understand itplace and therefore I do advocate banning the USE
of the mode in order to stop the damage that is done by cutlure that
has grown up arround it

SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/