Old December 3rd 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default CW IS ham radio. You earned buddy, enjoy it.

"Rayburn" wrote in
:

I learned CW.....Got really good at it and wound up at almost 30
wpm......Then got bored and havent used it in ten years. I have no use
for it anymore whatsoever!

I dont care if they ban it or not....I could care less. As an Extra
class op with 38 years as a ham I do what I want when I want to.

You Earned that right too, when you passed the 20 wpm code test, and
you should flaunt it around like I do. Here are some ideas I like:

No-code hams should have to stand up salute when you walk into a room,
even ones in wheelchairs.

You get to sit in a chair at club meetings and if all the chairs are
taken you can make a no-code or nickel ham sit on the floor.

First in line for the refreshments, ahead of the 13wpm hams and the nickel
hams is always nice too. Don't forget your cattle prod.

73 to you my extra class friend, you earned it. Everyone else these days
just wants a welfare handout license.

SC