Old December 3rd 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
W. Watson W. Watson is offline

Default FM Transmitter for CD Players?

Well, the unit arrived Saturday and I tried it out. This must be a city
version where people are crowded together. It's range is 30-75'. I need it
about 30' away from where I'll receive the final signal. Generally, I can
hear it, but have to do some fussing with the FM rcvr. Well, I'm not done
with the testing yet. They suggest putting it up high and/or putting a piece
of metal sheet under the xmitter. I had hoped for a xmission range of 100'
or more to get the signal to an out building. Maybe they have a 'country'
version. Yikes.

"I have made this letter [e-mail] a rather long one, only
because I didn't have the lesiure to make it shorter."
-- Blaise Pascal
Web Page: home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews