Old December 3rd 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default CONGRATS!! FOR?

wrote:
On Sat, 2 Dec 2006 22:02:04 -0500, "A. G. Bell" hello?@marksakook
wrote:

Thank you for another demonstration of you inability to properly

read
and use syntax.

Notice that you use hyphens between the parts of your screen name.

If
you buy such a sandwich at any restaurant, are there any hyphens in

the
name?

Dave K8MN

Notice that your communication has become meaningless.

I am certain all commucation has become meaningless to him and he

never
noticed

He's an A-1 OP.

is he realy? certainly that not something to be aspried to

one A1 op threatens to muder people over radio topics another states
plainly he is willing to help other hams break the rules if they are Dx
HE wants

and both intent on preserving their frat boy intiation rites

pastetic

"pastetic"???
Oh, the irony...

what irony? I am sure you never mispell anything but you understood
the meaning there the objective is achived

Dan could have pulled a Dave, tripped over your typo, and skinned his
knee.

as I manage to demostrate spelling skill is not required ( although it
is a conveince I grant) to comunication but it seem the ProCOde crowd
are esp denedpnant on it

Morse users are some of the worst spellers, so maybe you could blend
in? ;^)

indeed my typing here only goes to prove one of my points, that even
if I somehow managed to pas a Code test I could never use the mode

Don't sweat it.

There are plenty of folks who studied the code tapes and got to 20WPM,
to never use it on the air.

and yet nobody has anytrouble understanding me even on HF

Dave would severely injure himself if he heard you on HF.