Old December 3rd 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
[email protected] N2EY@AOL.COM is offline

Default well lets see we are now seeing a bunch of Forged posts

Len is trying to make amateur radio a better place. Haven't you read
his comments to the FCC?

Those comments don't make me think that Len is trying to "make amateur
radio a better place".

How would banning anyone under the age of 14 years from having an
amateur radio license "make amateur radio a better place"?

All I'm doing is expressing a desire to END the code test for any US
amateur radio license.

No, :Len, that's not *all* you're doing on rrap.

Tell us how amateur radio is being ruined by hams 13 years of age and
under, Len.

Tell us why it's OK for you, a non-amateur, to try to change the
regulations, but not OK for someone from outside your neighborhood to
try to change the zoning ordinances.

---

OTOH, Len may be helping amateur radio in two ways:

1) By staying out of it - his license is still in the box.

2) By spamming the FCC with so many hundreds of wordy pages of
comments, reply comments, and general diatribe, he may have actually
*delayed* the process of eliminating Element 1.