Old December 4th 06, 01:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default Why VU7 Calls North America only

David Thompson wrote:
Because they know that the opening is very short compared to Europe

Who has worked them so far, and when/what band?

I tossed a 40-meter dipole up this weekend--hadn't had the
ability to get on 40 and thought 40 might be my best shot
at working them. I saw them spotted on the cluster now and
again, over the weekend, but I never heard any of the VU7 ops
clearly, much less had a shot at working them. :-(

Glad they'll be there for a while.

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD ken . kuzenski at duke .edu
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001