Old December 4th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MAS MAS is offline

Default RCI Reception in Seattle, is it possible? My understanding is that the HR antennas that target North America cannot target Puget Sound...

On 4 Dec 2006 08:41:18 -0800, "ve3..." wrote:

If you just want to hear CBC prgrams, don't forget CBC 90.5 FM
Victoria, which is closer. The Vancouver stations are CBU 690 AM and
105.7 FM.

This is a shortwave group, yet nobody mentioned the CKZU relay on 6160
kHz! I imagine Seattle is probably one of the few places in North
America where you can get reasonable reception of their signal, at
least when R Netherlands isn't thumping away on 6165.