Old December 5th 06, 01:42 AM posted to alt.comp.anti-virus,rec.radio.amateur.dx
David H. Lipman David H. Lipman is offline

Default virus on I1WQR webiste ?

From: "Duh_OZ"

| Thierry wrote:
FYI

DO NOT add your website on I1WQR listing, there is a worm (virus) attached
to the form according to kapersky anti-virus
-- http://***www.i1wqrlinkradio.com/form.htm***

Thierry

| =========
| From: http://virusscan.jotti.org/

snip

I had the form.htm file decoded. Nothing in it looks malicious at all and it diplays the
same submission form as the original HTML page only it is humanly readable.

It appears that this is a False Positive declarartion.

If anyone wants to see the decoded HTML, I posted it in news:alt.binaries.comp.virus
under the same named subject "virus on I1WQR webiste ?"

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm