Old December 5th 06, 01:47 AM posted to alt.comp.anti-virus,rec.radio.amateur.dx
Duh_OZ Duh_OZ is offline

Default virus on I1WQR webiste ?

Strange results using Google. I cut and pasted the result
Email-Worm.VBS.Lee in Google (while on the group search page) and just
got one hit. I then clicked on the Web button and got:
==============
We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a
computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't
process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again
soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has
been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover
to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious
software.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on
Google.

If I am on the Google web search page I can cut and paste it in (or
type it I guess) and it returns the hits, and I can flip back from
groups search to web search. If I cut and paste on the group search
first, I cannot use the web search as I get the above error. Bug in
Google I guess.