Old December 6th 06, 11:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Misquoting Mayhem

wrote:
On 1 Dec 2006 01:53:06 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan. steve goes claiming
othermen eat his ####

meanign I quoted you conrectly

Nope.

Meaning that you once again proved my assertion that you're
misquoting me and quoting out-of-context.

PROVING that KB9RQZ is a liar and incompetent in English
comprehension.

Steve, K4YZ