Old December 6th 06, 12:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 1 Dec 2006 04:33:58 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:55:49 -0800, "Sal M. Onella"
wrote:

Come back after you learn CW to 20 wpm, and I'll pat you on the back and
say "Welcome to Ham radio, Well Done."

Better to keep your hands to yourself. I don't know where they've been.
indeed he should with his generous nature one might wish to sterlize
them with fire.

Why not tell him to just use gas...No fire...

why afraid your hands will be burnt

Why would I knowingly and voluntarily put my hands into an open
flame, Morkie?

becuase you are a lunatic of course

Uhhhhh....Nope.

However I have to wonder why you'd find it necessary to ask if
someone might be afraid of being hurt when exposed to open flame. THAT
is a bit silly.

Steve, K4YZ