Old December 6th 06, 01:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] k4yz_03@yahoo.com is offline

Default Making Molehills Of Morkie's Mountains of Mayhem

wrote:
On Sat, 2 Dec 2006 03:52:05 -0500, "A. G. Bell" hello?@marksakook
wrote:

In all reality, truth be known, the "nuttiest" of posters herein is most
certainly Mark himself.

in your opion perhaps

And the opinion of everyone else herein.

Even your "Feeble Five" buddies wouldn't come to your aid when you
tried some blustering about a suit against me.

Mark has ample time to post to these newsgroups...look at his timelines.
That bespeaks volumes.

so what I make my living at my pPC lots of down time during the day

Lot's of "down time" bacause you're waiting for the welfare check
to arrive.

Look at the posts made by others and then compare them to the posts made by
Mark.

well Wismen goes around claiming everybody is haveing rapist incest
and child molesting

He hasn't claimed that I am, Morkie.

Makes you a liar, by YOUR rules.....

Robeson goes around claiming everybody rapes stral comites child
molestoing

Now you're getting mad, Morkie...

You whine on about your obessive intert in My personal life

What's an 'intert", fatboy?

Jim accuses everybody a lessor crimes like fraud

Jim hasn't accused you of fraud.

He HAS poked holes in your stories.

Personaly Id love it if even once and a while you posted about RADIO

We'd love it if YOU did, Morkie, and then DIDN'T GET CAUGHT LYING
ABOUT IT like you did with your most recent "moonbunce" debacle.

I defend myself from stlaking and slander mostly these days

There's nothing to defend, Morkie...You're guilty.

Google archives refer.

amazing how it is acceptable to YOU bell to comit CRIMES against
people but not permited to defend themselves

He's commited no crime.

Clearly Mark has far too much time to whittle away.

reaaly steve? you claiming to have the house under survalnce agan?

More paranoia, Morkie.

Follow the headers, fatboy.

His home life is
quite obviously lacking anything of interest.

how do you support that conclusion?

Your complete incompetence in any subject you dare broach in here
and the hundreds of hours you dedicate to RRAP.

The 20+ screen names you use to defeat Google are pretty strong
evidence, too.

my personal private life (although after 8 years of stalking by
Robeson it is hardly private anymore) is vast and obcessvie intert to
many of the posters

It's WHAT...?!?!

and WHY the hell are you ProCoders obessed with everybody personal
private life?

Hey Mork....

YOU are the one who said that if you post here, anything's game.

Unless you want to retract that statement and then live up to it,
guess what..?!?!

Usenet is Mark's entire life.

Bull#### I spend here a few hour a day

You spend a few hours a day in bed, you mean...

The rest is spent here.

The DTG's in your posts prove it.

OTOH I know when ceertain poster are going show and speww there filth
SC indeed is one you can almost set your watch by

Which only meanas that Slow has another life...a REAL life...that
doesn't tie him to USENET.

I spend more as much time on my email steve

More paranoia.

Hi steve

Hi Morkie.

Still not dealing with that paranoia, I see

He lives for it, breathes it, and is a sad
result of same.

why is it that you insist maligning everyone?

He's not malinging anyone.

Everything he's said is fact.

So sad, he is.

no I am a happy most of the time

No, you're not happy. But you are gay.

are you going to suggest again stve (or steve wannabe

Suggest what, fatboy?

You need to complete your sentences.

Steve, K4YZ