Old December 6th 06, 01:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] k4yz_03@yahoo.com is offline

Default KB9RQZ Admits To Being Willing To Prostitute Himself

wrote:
On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 16:03:49 +0000 (UTC), Lloyd
wrote:
On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:27:12 -0500,
wrote:
On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 04:11:05 +0100 (CET),
(Slow Code)
wrote:

It would sure make me feel a lot better if you would.

defining term of what you means and how and who you are what safegraud
I have and it could disuccussed
no sex that would be criminal

Now *that* is worth sigging. Mark is definitely interested in letting
SC slap the #### out of him.

no I am willing to lto tlak about it and perhaps do if he makes it
worth my while

In otherwords, Morkie is willing to prostitute himself.

Why am I not surprised?

you just can't tell the turth

The "turth" is that you're willing to sell yourself for money.

That's prostitution.

Steve, K4YZ