Old December 7th 06, 12:59 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** **THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** is offline

Default 900 MHz Channel List

Go to FCC website and look up the CFR47 part 90 rules. You will be
redirected to another server, follow the links. It will take some
looking but they are there.

wrote:

Does anybody know what the 900 MHz Channel Numbers are?
I know that the 800 MHz band is channelized. That is how our Radio
Scanners know what frequency to go to when truking. I need the list of
Channels for the 900 MHz band. I am sure that there is one.
So if somebody could provide a link of the 900 MHz frequencies and
their corresponding Channel Numbers, I woul really appericate it.
Thanks An Happy Holidays. :-)

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©