Old December 7th 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
tony j. podrasky tony j. podrasky is offline

Default "Atomic" clock for UTC/GMT?

Hi Alan;

I have a desktop Atomic Clock that can do UTC as well
as other time zones.

It has a data port on it so you can connect it to your
PC and pull in the time from it.

It comes with a MS-compatable program, plus I wrote one
for Linux.

I'm considering selling it (I have 2 of them) at $200.oo

If you're interested let me know and I'll give you more
information on it.

73,
W6ESE - tony
NNNNZCZC

Alan WA4SCA wrote:

I have been looking for an "Atomic" clock which can be set to UTC time
for the shack. Since the update feature only works in North America,
most of them can only be set to the local time zones. The couple of
sales people I talked to didn't even understand the question. Any
first hand recommendations? (I have already looked at eHam.)

--
Alan
WA4SCA