Old December 8th 06, 12:49 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.swap
Guy P. Distaffen Guy P. Distaffen is offline

Default Lowband mobile antenna & Maxtrac bracket.

??? I just figured since I was looking in a ham radio newsgroup, then this
would be something that could be used for it. Thanks for the info.

"Thanks......." wrote in message
I can't guarantee it. I've never tried it. I also came across another
42-50mhz mobile antenna.
Motorola Spectrum antenna, in very good condition as is the ASP.
"Guy P. Distaffen" wrote in message
I gather I can modify this to operate on 6 M for ham radio?

"Thanks......." wrote in message
1-ASP 42-50mhz 1/4 wave mobile antenna. Coil and whip only. NO cable or
mount. $10.00 plus shipping.

1-Motorola Maxtrac high power & Maxtrac800 mounting bracket kit.
HLN9404AR NIB. $10.00 plus shipping.