Old February 23rd 04, 05:24 AM
Fred McKenzie

I'd expect you'll get a ton of replies, given that Icom has been
giving them away free with the purchase of a new IC-746Pro. I'd offer
you mine, which I never took out of the box, but I want to hold on to it
for awhile, while I contemplate changes in my shack.

Ed & Lem-

I'm holding on to mine to sell with the rig it came with. I don't expect to
use it because it seems to raise the noise level in the receiver.

It isn't as bad as the MFJ switcher, which is much better than the Radio Shack,
but it is bad enough that I can tell the difference between it and a linear
supply!

73, Fred, K4DII