Old December 8th 06, 05:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dan Say Dan Say is offline

Default RCI Reception in Seattle, is it possible? My understanding is that the HR antennas that target North America cannot target Puget Sound...

bpnjensen wrote:

Dan Say wrote:

For shortwave you might try the Northern and Quebec service
whose beam is so wide you can get it in Seattle.

I get it pretty well here in central California - must be a rear
lobe or something.

And then there is everyone's favourite station CHU
3330 kHz, 7335 kHz, and 14670 kHz everywhere

Yeah, but maybe not for long. Not very newsy, either.

Bruce Jensen

CHU not newsy? The news changes every minute.

And it only the upper frequency that is in danger.
--
For real Dxing,