Old December 8th 06, 02:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] k4yz_01@yahoo.com is offline

Default More Morkie Misquoting Mayhem

wrote:
On 1 Dec 2006 05:14:09 -0800,
wrote:
Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan. steve goes claiming
othermen eat his ####

meanign I quoted you conrectly

My words. No lies.

YOUR lack of comprehension.

"I WILL CONCEED THAT YOU KNOW TWO THINGS THAT I WILL NEVER
KNOW...."

Squarely in your lap, fatboy.

PROVING that KB9RQZ is a liar and incompetent in English
comprehension.

no steve you are the incompetant you wrote those words and can't live
with your mistake

Sorry, Morkie.

You continue to try and "quote" from the middle of a sentence and
pass it off as something else.

You CONTINUE to prove that you're incompetent in English
comprehension and are a blatant liar.

Again.

Steve, K4YZ