Old December 8th 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL N9OGL is offline

Default cyber vandal at work

KC4UAI wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
KC4UAI wrote:
wrote:

Modern technology grants the Federal Communications Commission the
electronic know-how to pin-point through high-tech equipment the
location of any operational radio transmitter

and this means the FCC know about Todd and agrees he is most likely
with the rules

It may mean that they haven't noticed, or have yet to take action.

the origainator of the this claims to have spent months informing the
FCC of todd actions

If one takes Todd's claims of being a pirate at face value, it's most
likely that they just haven't noticed yet.

sory they have to have noticed him

They would need to "notice" the transmission in progress, but getting
complaints would very likely get him on the list of things to listen
for so you may be right... But, not hearing a knock on the door does
not mean the FCC is agreeing that the activity is legal.

Sorta like K1MAN's pending renewal application... Given enough time,
they will take care of it, if it doesn't go away on it's own....

The problem is though, The monitoring station is in chicago, which I'm
300 miles away from, and my signal can't be heard up there. Secondly
hearing it and it being legal is another issue. The station is located
on 13.556.00 MHz LSB and 6.950 MHZ AM and anyone that knows
propergation knows that those bands skip, even Part 15 on those bands
can skip very good.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO