Old December 8th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] k4yz_01@yahoo.com is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

K4YZ wrote.:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 29 Nov 2006 18:27:11 -0800,
wrote:

funny yz has not posted in this thread how can anybody be bothing him

I think his intent was to try and divert you from your obsession,
Morkie...

nor your effort was to try and whine and play "pity me"

I didn't.

That's YOUR scthick with all the crossposts to alt.military.cap
and your attempts to intimidate me with threats of what that group
might do to me for responding to you in THIS forum.

that did not work you cam e on yourself to type your tormetn of lies

The "tormetn" is your abuse of the English language in public,
Morkie.

Steve, K4YZ