Old December 8th 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default Hey Vin

Steveo wrote:
Vinnie S. wrote:
On 08 Dec 2006 23:22:28 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Just had Louisiana on the horn and they told me to say hey to that
alligator station in Jersey. Naturally I assumed they were talking
about you!

I get stepped on locally. I got some guy running power, and there is no
way I can get over the top of them. I only get heard when I chime in
during the breaks.

Vinnie S.

breaker breaker.

ps. My barn cat came home today after being gone for 14 weeks! I'd already
given her up for dead.. and now she acts like she never left. Dang.

(still got the bayou in my ear here too)