Old December 9th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Default Hey Vin

Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:

On 09 Dec 2006 01:34:02 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Yeah... we can hunt most anything behind my barn, rabbit, squirrel, or
deer.

I was kidding. I didn't want to impose.

Vinnie S.

Impose? My neighbor re-loads the empty cartridges. You gotta see one of his
home made rockets when you come over to hunt, he's a gun freak of sorts and
yet a laid back down the road dood. (Dan)

You know you and your family are always welcome here man.

I'd stop by but there isn't any decent fishing by you hehehe