Old December 9th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default Hey Vin

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:

On 09 Dec 2006 01:34:02 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Yeah... we can hunt most anything behind my barn, rabbit, squirrel, or
deer.

I was kidding. I didn't want to impose.

Vinnie S.

Impose? My neighbor re-loads the empty cartridges. You gotta see one of
his home made rockets when you come over to hunt, he's a gun freak of
sorts and yet a laid back down the road dood. (Dan)

You know you and your family are always welcome here man.

I'd stop by but there isn't any decent fishing by you hehehe

Nah, not unless you like lake erie perch or walleye. You of all people
should stop by Jim, you could map quest it and then talk on your old
portable when you got here.

You could pretend to be a Buckeye fan (the champs) while you're here too.