Old December 9th 06, 01:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] amyotte@personainternet.com is offline

Default Balun for "F"type Connectors??????

Why not build your own, and add whatever connector you like?

http://home.comcast.net/~markwa1ion/...ansformers.pdf

Thanks for the link. The only thing stopping me where to buy 1 ferrite
coil. I went to order a ferrite core from CWS per the pdf above and it
was $10.25 USD plus shipping to Canada. Might as well get the balun on
eBay that uses a SO-239 connector for $15. I could open up the case,
remove this connector and replace my own.

Another option would be to add an SO-239 connector to my reciever but
then I heen to find a ground block that it could go thru or make one
up.

Brian