Old December 9th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default What's Clear Is That KB9RQZ Is Incompetent In English Comprehension

wrote:
On 9 Dec 2006 06:27:19 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:

cyber vandal at work

Nope.

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 19:34:20 -0500, "John Doe"
wrote:

u are a disgrace to your religion and to amateur radio for posting all this
porno #### to all of the newsgroups where it doesn't belong - I don't care
about your freedom of speech - your are just a ####ing idiot that likes to
spew garbage where it don't belong!

I have posted no prono I have requoted a code tested and aproveham in
the threads where he has chosen to attack for misquoteing him

Actually, Morkie is lying again.

nope I am telling the truth as I generaly do

No, you're not. Generally or otherwise.

I AM responding to his cross-posts here to answer this one,
however Morkie KNOWS that I do not routinely post to any other NG than
rec.radio.amateur.policy.

lying again steve you post in a patteren of general myehem

Nope.

he claims as you can clear se that I have eaten his #### I deny the
charge

No, Morkie...What IS clear is that you are incompetent in English
comprehension.

no the proble YOU typed something you did not truly the statment that
I have eaten your #### a clear lie

That's not what I said, Morkie, and idiot that you are, you've
reposted the very same words I DID say over and over.

You really don't realize how foolish you look trying to pass off
your tale when you re-quote my words that prove you a liar.

" Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan."

Yep...

"...I will conceed that YOU know two things that I WILL NEVER
KNOW...."

And there you have it...

Go ask a fourth grader to explain it to you, Morkie, because you
certainly haven't caught on yet.

I know steve you only care about YOUR freedom speech and truly don't
care about those that you choose to deny it\

There you go with more of your paranoia, Morkie.

nope just simple facts about you steve

Nope.

Follow the headers, you moron.

I simply credit you with being able to forge em at least as well as I
can if I choose

You may "credit" me with it, Morkie, but the facts are you're
lying.

Even Frankie of Silliland pointed out that your forged-post claims
against me were invaldi, but you certainly don't let facts get in the
way of your rants.

the headers mean nothing steve

Moron status confirmed.

Morkie wins.

as afar as being a discgrace it is comanded in Talmund than manshoudl
defend himself

Nothing in ANY religious document says it's OK to trash multiple
newsgroups with your filth.

well I don't I meraly defend myself aginst your libel

There's no libel Morkie.

As you can plainly see here, you're making a fool out of yourself
with these rediculous crosspoists and profanity.

obviously not steve

Oh?

And WHO supports your claims, Morkie?

None of the Feeble Five would support you even when you point-blank
asked them.

Everyone else here, anonymouse or otherwise tell you you're wrong.

The only one here who thinks you're a great guy is you, and you
ahve even said that you lie and lie often.

Perhaps someones else can find the right combination of words that
will get through your mentally compromised cloud, but I doubt it.

steve you mind is clouded

Nope.

you can't face the fact that yet agian you #### up online and got
caught

No I haven't.

You have.

You keep insisting on repeating the same lie over and over,
insisting that my words said anything other than what I said.

you keep trying to brazen it out and claim everybody else is respoble
for the words you typed

Nope.

What I DO claim is that you're too idiotic and incompetent in
English comprehension to see how stupid you've made yourself look for
the last 2 months.

But you go right ahead and keep it up...You make my "job" so much
easier when you keep requoting my words and then make it crystal clear
that you can't read it.

the true disgrace is the author of those remarks K4YZ who refuses to
tell the truth about people or tlak about radio in radio grouops

The disgrace is yours, KB9RQZ. You're the one who insists that
others suggest you eat their excrement both in the body of messages and
in hundreds of subject line hijackings.

no hijack and you are the author of the words

Nope.

You're the hijacker.

With each and every "excerment" subject line that you try and
mislead with.

Mark...You're an idiot...You're making it worse EVERY TIME you try
the same lame approach to flaming me.

It doesn't work because it's crystal clear to everyone who DIDN'T
get an education riding the short yellow bus that your English skills
suck and you're desperately lashing out.

You insist I eat your #### it is not a hijack to respond to your lies
about being misquoted with the true and correct quote

You're sick, Morkie. Seek help.

I am sick of you

I am sure you are.

But as long as you keep lying, misquoting and acting like a 2-year
old, I'm going to keep rubbing your nose in it, so you might as well
get used to it, fatboy.

you are sick that you write such #### and then try to deny it

I didn't deny the quote, Morkie, but YOU are the one using the
profanity, not me.

What I deny is your insistance that it says anythig other than what
I wrote.

" Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will
never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan."

I clearly stated that YOU know things I will never know...

Now...You can keep trying to spin that any way you care to, but it
comes up the same every time...I never said YOU know my excrement...I
said you KNOW YOUR OWN...

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ