Old December 10th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Scott Scott is offline

Default Landlords

That went away with all the other rights such as the right to use a
telephone without fear of the government listening in (without a court
order) and losing your pilot license if a neighbor gets ****ed at you
for something and calls homeland security and says you're a threat (no
due process in that case, they just automatically yank it I'm told).
Very sad to see such abuse of power. I think everyone should vote every
elected official out at the next opportunity. Let's start with a clean
slate and make the lousy reps get regular jobs like the rest of us.

Scott

Brenda Ann wrote:

Whatever
happened to a man's home being his castle (i.e. personal property rights)?