Old December 10th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Scott Scott is offline

Default Landlords

Yeah, I believe THAT one I don't know any landlords that would be
scared of you and fall for that crap. When I was a landlord, that
wouldn't fly. No rent check? Get that refrigerator box and set up
behind Wal Mart you lowlife slug.

My landlord was a no-code ham and he didn't want me to have an antenna
because he didn't want me to have fun making CW contacts, so I slapped the
**** out of him and now I have a 5 element tri-bander up 100 feet and I
made him pay for it. I told him I'm not paying anymore rent until he
learns CW, so I got him learning code now too.

SC