Old December 10th 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dr.Ace Dr.Ace is offline

Default Landlords

"Dave" wrote in message
. ..

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message
"amdx" wrote in message

"Pedro Sanchez" wrote in message
On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 09:06:20 -0500, "Slow Code"
wrote:

Hey Steve, does your landlord let you put up an antenna? Mine won't.
:-((

Shove those antenna up the landlords ass. Ask him if he would rather
have the antenna in the air or up his ass. If he says he wants it up
his ass then break it off for him.

Landlords suck assholes.

Gee, maybe you should save your money and buy your OWN home,
then you can do what you want with it.

This is increasingly becoming a pipe dream, as more and more
neighborhoods put together ******* CCA's or whatever they call them this
week, and dictate what color paint you can have on your home, what sort
of topiary, and countless other minutia. Covenant communities should be
outlawed. Whatever happened to a man's home being his castle (i.e.
personal property rights)?

out here in the great hinterland... more than an hour drive from any of
the great 'blue' cities. you can still find land that is wild and free,
where neighbors help you put up towers instead of putting them down, and
the big question at a zoning bylaw hearing is if the new bylaw is meant to
stop celular companies from coming into town... the question was asked
because the person didn't want the bylaw to slow them down, because they
couldn't get service now and wanted it!

I choose to live far enough out that I can pretty much do as I please . I
can fire a gun , or whatever in my front yard and no nosy neighbor is going
to call the police. Also I don't need to ask permission or get a zoning
variance to erect an antenna . I lived in town for 12 years . Never again .
Ace - WH2T

Everyone starts out ignorant. It is only through time, experience, and
making mistakes that people develop knowledge.