Old December 10th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dr.Ace Dr.Ace is offline

Default Landlords

dxAce wrote:

Scott wrote:

That went away with all the other rights such as the right to use a
telephone without fear of the government listening in (without a court
order) and losing your pilot license if a neighbor gets ****ed at you
for something and calls homeland security and says you're a threat (no
due process in that case, they just automatically yank it I'm told).
Very sad to see such abuse of power. I think everyone should vote every
elected official out at the next opportunity. Let's start with a clean
slate and make the lousy reps get regular jobs like the rest of us.

You're full of ****.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

"Scott" wrote in message
I know I am. What's that got to do with my opinion that I stated? And
people like you (I assume you say I'm full of **** for wanting to vote out
deadbeats) keep voting the useless crumbs back into office, year after
year. I will clarify a bit though...yes you still have a right to own your
own home. You just might not be able to use it for what you want (does
Michigan require land use permits?) If I want to put a private use runway
on my property I have to get a permit and the county sends letters to all
adjoining property owners to see if there are objections. To me, my
airplane is a recreational vehicle. Why doesn't the county send me a
letter to see if I object to neighbors using THEIR recreational vehicles
(snowmobiles, ATV, etc.) running them up and down behind my house at 2AM
when the bars let out?

Scott

Scott,
I agree with you . I bet "dxAce" is so full of it he has brown eyes .
Non illigitamus carborundum .
Ace - www.WH2T.com