Old December 10th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dr.Ace Dr.Ace is offline

Default Landlords

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
. ..
Brenda Ann wrote:
Covenant communities should be outlawed.

Actually, all that is needed is for consumers to
reject covenant communities, as I have always
done.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com

Cecil is correct . The economic laws of supply and demand dictate that when
consumers wise up and refuse to give up their liberties, covenant
communities will be as obsolete as the horse and buggy.
Ace - WH2T

P.S. I read about the evils of drinking,

So I gave up reading.