Old December 10th 06, 10:52 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
Roger Roger is offline

Default kookathon

wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 00:53:12 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

When code is gone your going to see an in rush of lazy people that don't
want to be good or skilled at anything,

no sc you will see no such such I uonly wish we would see such a rush

what I hope to stablize our number and start undoing the damagge you
and yours have done the ARS

Begin, Mark, by undoing the damage you have already caused to No-Code
Technicians.

There is hardly an "our number" in the equation. You are the lone crybaby in
this group, Mark.

Your incessant hand-wringing and petulant whining about the CW requirement
is getting old.

Go cry somewhere else. Your complaints are falling on deaf ears.