Old December 10th 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] N2EY@AOL.COM is offline

Default Landlords

Cecil Moore wrote:
wrote:
Many folks live in houses with very restrictive covenants
without ever realizing it, because they don't do anything that violates
the covenants.

When I bought my present house, the real estate agent
had no idea about any restrictions concerning this
property. After a lot of digging they were uncovered.

Hopefully not literally!

The real kicker in all of this is the buyer who doesn't know the right
questions to ask,
and how to evaluate the answers. A verbal statement by the agent, owner
or anybody
else is worthless when confronted by legally recorded covenants in
black-and-white.

These questions have to be asked up-front - preferably before even
looking at a
property.

Always remember that RE agents don't make any money until a sale
closes.

73 de Jim, N2EY