Old December 10th 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] bobmendria@yahoo.com is offline

Default A Shortwave Radio For Christmas - Which One?

I agree with the esteemed Col. when he recommended the Grundig/Eton
FRxx series. I have used both and find the FR 250 with its bandspread
dials to be superior in every way. Tuning is easier, audio quality is
much richer, and the flashlite is LED where the older FR 200 is the
traditional bulb.

I found the LED light worked well in a number of power failures. This
radio is worth the extra $10.

Bob