Old December 10th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe Analssandrini Joe Analssandrini is offline

Default HFCC B06 Schedule Posted

Hello All.

I do not know if any of you are aware of this (if it has been posted
previously, please accept my apologies) but the new B06 schedule (in
ZIP format) has been posted on HFCC's public site. While not as good,
at least in my experience, as ILG's or PrimeTimeShortwave's schedules,
this one can be incorporated into the "RxWings" computer-control
program (which I use and highly recommend if you own an AOR AR7030
[Plus}, a JRC NRD-535 or NRD-545, or a Ten-tec RX320[D].

http://www.hfcc.org/data/index.html

Best,

Joe