Old December 11th 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Material of wi does it affect a loop antenna's performance?

Denny wrote:
I can see it now, Cecil - Fox Hunts of the future!
Pull into the gas station, pump 20 gallons of Super Unleaded into the
tank, and 12 pints of Helium 3 into the Dewar flask...
denny / k8do

Cecil Moore wrote:
If you want
a really efficient AM loop, use a super-conductor. :-)

Denny:

Helium wells? Naa, they are a myth just like hydrogen wells are, Arnold
is just blowing smoke when he wants more californian's using hydrogen
cars. At least, I think we still get hydrogen the old fashioned way, by
using electricity to break water down into oxygen and hydrogen. And, we
still get electricity the old fashioned way, by burning oil in
generating plants!

Ahhh, California, the land of smoke and mirrors!

Regards,
JS