Old December 11th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Pedro Sanchez Pedro Sanchez is offline

Default Landlords

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 12:54:45 -0600, "amdx" wrote:

"Pedro Sanchez" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 09:06:20 -0500, "Slow Code"
wrote:

Hey Steve, does your landlord let you put up an antenna? Mine won't. :-((

Shove those antenna up the landlords ass. Ask him if he would rather
have the antenna in the air or up his ass. If he says he wants it up
his ass then break it off for him.

Landlords suck assholes.

Gee, maybe you should save your money and buy your OWN home,
then you can do what you want with it.
An even better experience would be, buy a home with your own money
and rent it to those that think "Landlords suck assholes"
After a few missed rent payments your outlook will suddenly change, you
will
wonder why does that %^&$#^$ think I should support him. It's not my fault
he lost
a job, got fired, car broke down, had to take the kid to the emergency room.
It's not my fault he didn't save any money for a rainy day!
My most fun story is the guy that replaced a mailbox, he was in the middle
of
being kicked out. He went out and bought a $40 mailbox expecting me to pay
for it.
I told him to keep the mailbox. When he left he took the mailbox. The post
for this
mailbox was a buried telephone pole, it wasn't going anywhere.
When I installed my new $5.00 mailbox I mounted a 2"x6" board to the pole
with
5" x 5/16" lag bolts, then I mounted the mailbox to the 2x6 with seven 3
1/4" drywall
screws.
I would have liked to seen his face when he whacked that mailbox and it
didn't go
flying away. I hope he didn't hurt himself, NOT
He was gone about three days before he did this. I waited another week and
put up a new mailbox.
Mike
PS. One day the toilet overflowed I had to remove about 40 kotex from the
sewer
pipe one cold day in January.

PSS. sold all the rentals no more %^&$#^$ to put up with.

So, you're saying you like/defend suck-asshole asshole landlords? or
what?