Old December 11th 06, 03:27 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Radiosrfun Radiosrfun is offline

Default Com-spec board

"Robert Kubichek" wrote in message
Radiosrfun wrote:
I have that page already and something isn't quite right - THAT board
shows 2 ICs, mine has 3.

"Ed" wrote in message
92.196...

You ever hear of Google? The very first hit for, "Comm spec ss-32"
gave me this site: http://www.hamrepeater.org/ss_32.cfm

Excuse me... I failed to add that the programming for the ss-32 is the
same as the ts-32.

Ed K7AAT

I have a NIB TS-32P that has 3 Ics, and 2 Transistors. I also have the
schematic, and pl setting with interface schematics for it..

Email me if interested in a copy of the manual...

Bob N9LVU

The issue is down to wondering how/why - they show "two" transistors - and
the board "I" have only has ONE (none having been removed). I know the
purpose it serves, but fail to find documentation on "that" particular
board. But- just in case I may have need, what is the price? I "might" need
to take you up on it - only because I may need a few for my project.

Lou