Old December 11th 06, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Ed Ed is offline

Default Com-spec board

The issue is down to wondering how/why - they show "two" transistors -
and the board "I" have only has ONE (none having been removed). I know
the purpose it serves, but fail to find documentation on "that"
particular board. But- just in case I may have need, what is the
price? I "might" need to take you up on it - only because I may need a
few for my project.

I am beginning to think you don't read very well. The website I listed
in my previous post includes a nice complete .pdf file of the com-spec
documentation you are asking for!

Ed